los sentimientos....

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Sing for the moment

iPad2 is awesome!! Why are peiple still raving about android tablets? Is it the rebel against the popular-kinds and that too without a cause? Taxes needs to be done...its already march!! Cellphone bill is pending too! chipotle for dinner tonight...Guari will like it. Need to watch the dragon tattoo series on netflix. Also need to download rhe third book to my nook. Tickets for phoenix for May second week. Dada and gang coming hopefully next week. need to plan someting for them. Active directory and outlook integartion. SFTP and automation also in the works. What about cloud?? What shud I start Dr Who or Veronica Mars?? Shud I continue 3rd rock? Thursday night tonight...Big Bang Theory....

All the above just came to my mind whilst I was listening to the song Sing for the Moment......

more later...



*****Ankur
Posted from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home