los sentimientos....

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The Hunt for Northern Lights

It's 11 PM in the night and I am standing with my roommate in the empty parking lot of the LL Stub Stewart state park Oregon waiting for the phenomenal northern lights to show up. His acute interest in photography and my interest of doing something crazy on a weekday night has brought us here to this vacant state park. With surrounding dark trees, beetle sounds and low light , this place seems just an incident away from a horror movie in the making. Nonetheless we are determined to get the thrill, if not any picture or sighting!! While my roommate works on his camera, the iPhone and the power of my thoughts is helping me to keep my mind off from looking out for Freddy or Jason.
More later...


*****Ankur
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Banks-Vernonia State Trail,Coast Range,United States

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home