los sentimientos....

Friday, January 07, 2011

Tea, Chai etc...

Morning tea, midday tea, afternoon tea, evening tea, tea at random times of the day, tea because someone came in etc etc... If my eventful trip to India is to be put in a book, every page will smell of tea leaves. There hasn't been a single event, big or small,which didn't transpired within or around a cup of tea. Right from waiting for Indian railways at station to waiting for the stations to come in the trains. From planning the wedding to executing those plans. Meeting my fiancé over a cup of tea to taking her out and having the same. Taking some and staring out on a 2 degree weather to having one again as soon as we hit it. Having tea outside the US consulate and getting one as soon as out of it. One on the steps outside Palika Baazar in Delhi while one outside a Shrine in Nasik. One in the midst of cold wave in open night while a few in the comforts of the cozy bed. The list here is endless... Long story short, I enjoyed each and every cup of it and reminded me of the good old days.

I also had two cups in the middle of my marriage ceremony.

*****Ankur
Posted from my iPhone

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home