los sentimientos....

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Band Baaja Baaraat

I have been completely hooked to a few songs of they movie Band Baaja Baaraat for a while now. The reason being... they are awesome. I usually don't blog about movies here but this movie is a little special. This happens to the first movie I saw with my wife. Now how can I forget this! The other contributing factor that makes this a special movie is that the movie is centered around planning and executing weddings!! There were so many nuances that we could relate to our wedding. The preparations, the planning, the hiccups and the fun. Watching it with my wife,just after the marriage, was like watching your own wedding as a third person!! It was awesome fun and we couldn't stop feeling nice! The crisp dialogs and the situations were here relatable!! I could say that the movie, if not re-living the experience, was a fun and glamourous remix of not only our but any Indian wedding!

About the movie, it has a pretty decent and light story. It'll keep you engage till end. That what I expect from any movie! Two thumbs up!!


more later...

*****Ankur
Posted from my iPhone

Location:Bhopal, India

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home